Feeling adventurous? Avi Abrams Israel adventure tours opens up Israel’s land, sea, and air. Starting in the north, we embark on challenging hikes, rappelling cliffs, river-rafting the Jordan river, and so much more.
Some highlights include:
- Climbing Mount Hermon (Israel’s highest mountain)
- Hiking from the Sea of Galilee to the Mediterranean coast (3 day hike, camping overnight)
- Rappelling from an arched cliff (unique phenomenon)
- Rafting the rapids of the Jordan river
- Trailblazing the deserts of the Negev