From Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, you will embark on a one-way tour ending at a destination city in either the far north or far south of the country. Northern Excursions will explore the Galilee and Golan Heights ending in Tiberias, where you can enjoy the beaches of the lowest fresh water lake in the world! Hotel accommodations or vacation rental options are available in this picturesque city.
Northern Excursions include:
- Rafting on the Jordan river
- Hiking trails and waterfalls in the Golan Heights
- Ancient synagogues and archaeological sites
- Exploring the mystical city of Tzfat (world center of Kabbalah)
- Bahai Gardens in Haifa
- And much much!!
Alternatively, head south on Southern Excursions while you explore the beauty of the Negev desert on your way to the Red Sea resort town of Eilat. Hotel accommodations
or vacation rental options are available in Israel’s southernmost city.
Southern Excursions include:
- Climbing Masada and floating on the Dead Sea
- Camel adventures in the Judean desert
- Hiking Mitzpe Ramon (the Grand Canyon of Israel)
- Mountain sand dunes in the Uvda Valley
- Snorkeling in the coral reefs of the Red Sea
- And much more!!